An innovative solution to address the ethnic market segment.
Airtime Transfer is a useful value added service for your subscribers to assist or surprise relatives and friends abroad. For you as a Mobile Operator, it represents an opportunity as a service differentiator to distinguish yourself towards other mobile operators and other institutions serving the migrant segment.
The service is suitable to be sold to subscribers in conjunction with other services (e.g. voice) towards specific countries and can help retaining existing customers and attract new ones.
Value for TIS Customer:
- Enhance international business/brand with migrant stats & intelligence
- Reduce Churn & Increase ARPU
- Fully hosted and managed solution - low CAPEX intensive
- Attract new retail customers and tackle the ethnic market
allows a sender to top-up end users of another MNO by transferring prepaid airtime credits. The service is suitable for remitting small amounts to relatives or friends living abroad and is often used for special occasions. Standard service will be offered according to the Sim2Sim model
in which an airtime bundle is transferred directly from Donor’s available mobile prepaid credit and transferred to the Recipient’s mobile prepaid credit account.
Airtime Transfer is considered a Telco service, for which no anti-money laundering measures have to be applied, nor special licenses are needed. It can therefore be the right step-up for Mobile Operators into Mobile Money Services.
- Instant, easy and secure – through SMS, USSD or APP
- Both sender and receiver end users are notified with SMS immediately
- Interconnection to Donor MNO (TIS Customer) thanks to API
- Interconnection to Recipient MNOs guaranteed by Airtime Platform coverage
- Anti-fraud mechanism control & advanced web reporting
- Clearing & Settlement
- Attractive transaction volume-based business model
- 24x7x365 customer care service provided by TI Sparkle