TI Sparkle’s Prepaid and Ethnic Services enables operators with a significant presence in an emerging market to follow its customers and provide them with services, in conjunction with TI Sparkle, from wherever they may seek to relocate, resulting in a win-win partnership. The available services are based on the concept of Community. People who migrate away from their home country and live in communities, preserve their culture, language, customs and heritage. The features and the distribution of these services are defined to emphasize the feeling of belonging to the cultural identity of these communities.
Through TI Sparkle Prepaid & Ethnic solutions, carrier partners can extend their reach to a community of its country living permanently or temporarily abroad. The carrier partner provides Local Access Numbers, Local Distribution Channels, Local Termination and a recognized reliable brand, while TI Sparkle provides the powerful technological platform that is able to provide a multitude of benefits including:
- The management of any kind of pre-paid telecommunication services through an extremely flexible billing platform
- The interconnection of the platform with MVNOs, financial top up operators, international airtime transfer hubs, etc.
- A web sale proprietary platform interconnected with the billing platform
- A set of powerful back-office tools that partner may use for billing reconciliation, customer care and sale trends analysis
- A team of technicians able to develop the suitable customization of the platform
As a carrier partner, you can also profit from the hundreds of TI Sparkle wholesale interconnections that provide international termination at very high quality and low cost. Furthermore, you may exploit the distribution channel in the developed countries with a retail reach of a few hundred thousand points of sale.
TI Sparkle’s Prepaid & Ethnic services offers a wide range of communication services to meet the varied needs of the targeted migrant communities and their customs such as:
- Conventional plastic calling cards, enabling class five telecommunication services, credit recharging via IVR, etc.
- Rechargeable Virtual PIN, marketed through Internet with a web platform that can be customized offering end users all the necessary tools to manage their account (history of the calls, history of the purchases/recharges, CLI management, etc.)
- Call shop solutions, using either payphones or VoIP solutions
- Soft phone and retail VoIP services
- Mobile services through MVNO solutions
- International Airtime Transfer