With a single connection to TI Sparkle SMS/MMS HUB, messages are seamlessly routed and delivered from one to many operators, to quickly increase international coverage for two ways traffic, with cost/effort reduction for service set-up and management and with anti-spam /antifraud capability.
SMS/MMS Hub allows seamless interworking between mobile operators enabling SMS and/or MMS messaging service to more than 800/320 mobile operators. TI Sparkle Hub solution supports standard protocols and is fully compliant with GSMA recommendations.
- SMS-exchange both via SS7 network and via IP using the SMPP protocol
- Service fully compliant with the SMS Hubbing Service Principles developed by the GSM Association
- MMS exchange both via 3GPP/3GPP2 standard, and IP using the SMTP (MM4) protocol
- On line reporting and monitoring interface to facilitates service monitoring and the negotiation of interworking agreements between mobile operators
- 24x7x365 customer care service provided by TI Sparkle