The Global Satiro training program provides the key competencies required to recognize, strategize and respond quickly and successfully to the ever-changing environment of the international telecommunications market, through a wide range of learning and networking opportunities.
Global Satiro consists of two unique and comprehensive in-class programs in collaboration with Telecom Italia HR Services.
The program offers the knowledge for an in-depth comprehension of the international telecom market and of its dynamics as well as all the skills to maximize the value of technology and optimize its overall contribution to the business.
The Global Satiro Training courses offer the right balance of knowledge, skills, strategic business analysis, creative thinking and networking to achieve a well-rounded experience. This program covers three main topics:
- Innovation, Change and Emerging Technologies
- Management and Business Skills
- Market and Industry Intelligence
The program features two different two-week in-class training sessions to choose from, depending on the participant’s area of interest, whether technical or commercial.
• Program focuses on advanced fixed and mobile Network Technologies, Services and New Applications.
• Program focuses on Business and Marketing Management of TLC Services.