TI Sparkle LTE Diameter Signalling is the right answer to solve most of the challenges Mobile Operators have to face with the introduction of 4G technology, such as:
- managing several connections and SCTP associations to several roaming partners will require significant OPEX for operators;
- preventing Diameter signalling storms on Customer’s Network due to possible signalling bottlenecks the fastest worldwide deployment of LTE could generate, thus reducing mobile data networks’ quality and user experience;
- managing different configurations for each roaming partner connection as each operator’s equipment vendor or Diameter Edge Agent uses a different Diameter protocol
Diameter Signalling Service enables interoperability and worldwide signalling routing of Diameter messages. Diameter SignallingSignalling Service is built on top of a secure, QoS enabled IPX Service and provides Customer with LTE core network topology hiding, limiting both exposure to potential security attacks and the sharing of network topology layer with roaming partners.
Diameter Signalling is available in the following service options:
- Diameter Relay: TI Sparkle acts as Diameter Routing Agent (DRA) on the logical connections with the Customer’ network. Optional adaptation, policing and screening can also be applied to control traffic and protect the Customer;
- Interworking Function: Diameter to MAP and MAP to Diameter conversion; Diameter Edge Agent (DEA) hosting: TI Sparkle DEA solution provides the critical functions to make Diameter signalling smoothly flow from network to network eliminating any CAPEX issue