City2City is Sparkle best choice to support bandwidth intensive applications as Video, Big Data and Storage across customer’s global sites with its efficient optical transport backbone. City2City fulfils customer heavy-duty traffic requirements providing dedicated long-haul capacity between main world's Cloud Data Centers. Dark Fiber and Spectrum offers, on a tailored basis, complete City2City portfolio for customer requiring huge connectivity to build up their own backbone.
Site2Site is Sparkle’s end-to-end tailored connectivity solution, ensuring flexibility and a secure network worldwide, including many hard-to-reach destinations. Site2Site allows customers to connect their premises using dedicated circuits.
The ideal Cable to Cable transit solution for carriers, that need interconnection throughout Italy and the Mediterranean Basin. Extended transit solutions are available both on our submarine cables and terrestrial systems on a half or whole circuit basis. Sparkle provides interconnection capabilities between:
- Border Crossings with Switzerland, Slovenia, Austria and France
- Italian Landing Stations in Palermo, Mazara del Vallo, Trapani, Catania, Bari, Mestre and other international landing points
Sparkle Restoration provides alternative routing to guarantee service continuity and minimize disruptions in case of accidental faults or planned engineering activities. The Restoration service operates between any two Cable Landing Stations where Sparkle can offer capacity or between a Landing Station and an Italian Cross-Border Station or a POP/Telehouse where Sparkle is present in Europe and the US.
- WDM point-to-point circuits
- Bandwidth: up to 100G
- OTN, Ethernet and SDH interfaces
- SDH point-to-point circuits
- Bandwidth: up to 10 Gbps
- Ethernet and SDH interfaces
PROTECTION AND DIVERSIFICATION
- Partially Protected
- Routing diversification
- 24x7 Monitoring
- Monthly availability and Lead Time commitment
SUPPORT & ASSURANCE
- Customer Service in 4 languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish
Contact us for more info!