Telecom Italia Sparkle S.p.A., is a company fully owned by Telecom Italia S.p.A., organized existing under the laws of Italy - VAT number, Fiscal Code and Registration n. 05305181009 (Rome Register of Companies) - Share Capital Euro 200.000.000,00 fully subscribed - Registered Office at Via di Macchia Palocco 223, 00125 Rome, Italy PEC firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the www.tisparkle.com web site implies that the user is aware of the following conditions. Text, images, characters, artwork, graphics, music, software and other content on the site, and all codes and script formats used for site implementation, are property of Telecom Italia Sparkle S.p.A. or Telecom Italia S.p.A. The material contained on the web site is protected by copyright.
Use of the content or brands on the site for any purpose or objective outside those that are expressly stated is not permitted. No responsibility is taken for the content published on the site and for the use that third parties may make of it, nor for any alterations that may derive from access, interconnection, or the downloading of materials and computer programs from the site. It follows that Telecom Italia Sparkle S.p.A. will not be held responsible under any circumstances for any damage, loss, or prejudice of any kind that may be experienced by third parties as a result of connecting to this site, or after use of content published on the site, or following use of software on the site.
Environmental Management System Telecom Italia Sparkle
Telecom Italia Sparkle (TIS) considers “continuous improvement” the strategic tool through which it achieves its core business objectives, i.e. the supply of network services and resources, with such quality and price levels as to fully satisfy its customers’ needs.
In order to do so, TIS designs, implements and manages its production and support processes while guaranteeing compliance with law requirements, identifying early actions for potential improvement, and taking into account the following main principles:
• A strong leadership capability of the company executives, in order to motivate all the involved employees in focusinAg all efforts on the Customer;
• A commitment to spread within the company the environmental culture through appropriate information and training programs;
• The safeguard of the employees’ safety and working environment;
• The periodic definition of environmental goals, monitoring the results and re-examining the objectives.
The specific TIS goals are aimed at:
• Optimising the use of energy sources, of natural resources, of materials and products.
• Improving waste management in an effort to re-use and re-cycle materials and waste products.
• Minimizing negative environmental impacts and maximizing the positive ones, taking advantage of the most advanced telecommunications services.
• Adopting a purchasing policy that takes into account environmental issues, through the early involvement of the company’s providers.
• Improving effectiveness and efficiency indexes of the company’s own processes.
The ISO 14001 Certification can be considered one of the main gears in order to guarantee that the internal production processes are indeed aimed at reaching the quality for the Customers, within a sustainable development framework.
TIS is adopting an Environmental Management System as the operational tool, to be applied in an effective and efficient manner, in order to support the company’s environmental policy.
Chairman - Elisabetta Romano
Chief Executive Officer - Enrico Bagnasco