New demand for differentiated IP services, their rapid rise in the market, the costs incurred for IP mapping on level-2 networks, and the need to optimize the use of the network and manage faults prompted the introduction of MPLS technology, the core innovation offered by IP VPN Suite. This technology makes it possible to offer virtual private networks featuring a level of security comparable to that of ATM/FR networks, while at the same time exploiting the full flexibility of IP.
IP VPN Suite offers:
- Innovation: Virtual Private Networks based on IP protocol to customers with worldwide locations, featuring a level of security comparable to those of FR/ ATM networks, while exploiting the full flexibility of IP-based services.
- Efficiency and convergence: Any-to-any connectivity among customer offices, maximizing company intercommunication in a cost-effective way. It enables the integration of all applications on the same IP platform, and ensures the band optimization and the simplification of the customer network.
- Service quality: With the use of MPLS technology, customer applications are managed with a different priority through the network to ensure high-quality service. Customer mission-critical applications are transported with high priority to reduce the delay in transmission.
- One-stop shopping: TI Sparkle provides a complete range of services to fit any customer need. Rather than manage multiple agreements with different providers, benefit from a single point of contact for provisioning and assurance services of your global requirements.
- Global coverage: A worldwide solution thanks to TI Sparkle's direct network coverage in Europe, North and South America, and the Mediterranean basin, completed by a network of agreements with selected providers around the world.
- Great reliability and robustness: With extensive experience in managing geographical network solutions, TI Sparkle provides continuous network supervision (24/7), redundancy built into network devices installed at the nodes, and alternative routing paths implemented for all customers.
- Flexibility: TI Sparkle has designed a wide range of solutions, based on direct and secure remote access.
TI Sparkle provides highly scalable, differentiated IP services that simplify configuration, management and supply for the customer. IP VPN Suite offers worldwide integrated voice, video and IP/data services, and is based on a state-of-the-art IP MPLS multi-service backbone with differentiated Classes of Service. Plus, high-quality standards for the complete range of VPN access capabilities, including local loop, xDSL, Ethernet, Satellite, dial up, WI-FI, GSM/GPRS/UMTS.
IP VPN Suite allows customers to enjoy complete coverage thanks to:
- IPrivate - set up an IP MPLS VPN among branches and HQ located all over the world.
- IP Full Internet - open the VPN to the Internet.
- IP Live - enable interactive video within an IP network, making it possible for customers to videoconference, while maximizing company intercommunication, and reducing time and travel expenses.
- IP Voice - be more efficient with a unified network able to support converged communication services. Voice over IP (VoIP) makes it possible for corporate customers to save significantly on telephony traffic including both on-net and off-net calls.
- Mobility Solutions - create remote connections to the public Internet or to a corporate intranet with a single integrated mobility client from anywhere in the world. Access is available using multiple types of connections, including PSTN, ISDN (both with toll-free option), WI-FI, broadband, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, and satellite.