The Ethernet Suite Service targets each company that needs to connect different international data environments through cost-effective, high performing and transparent end-to-end connectivity.
Based on TI Sparkle’s global Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) certified state-of- the- art MPLS backbone, the service offers more flexibility in terms of scalability and cost reduction compared to other connectivity solutions.
- flexibility and granularity bandwidth: from 2Mbps to 5Gbps with different steps according to your needs, including a Data Burst option
- multiple access Technologies: fiber, copper and Wireless access types, to guarantee a capillary coverage
- great reliability and fault tolerance: easy implementation of Ethernet protocol reduces faults incidence and improves the business continuity
- cost saving: Ethernet solution allows to upgrade the speed and to combine more connections through the same physical interface
- global coverage: with TI Sparkle's proprietary and legacy infrastructure, as well as subsidiaries and local partner networks, the Ethernet Service connects Europe, the Gulf Area, the Mediterranean Basin, North Africa, North and Latin America, and Asia
- Cloud Connect: connectivity solutions to reach the market-leading Cloud ecosystems. With Sparkle’s MPLS connectivity services, customers can establish private and secure connectivity to the main multi-player cloud providers, such as Microsoft and Amazon Web Services
- one stop shopping: a single interface for provisioning and assurance worldwide
- outsourcing & equipment provisioning services Worldwide: a single point of contact for the provisioning, installation, maintenance and, if requested, the network management
- service level Agreement: to guarantee the high-quality service, TI Sparkle offers market conform service level agreements
- MEF compliant network: TI Sparkle network is MEF certified CE 1.0 and CE 2.0
The Ethernet Suite Service is provided by TI Sparkle’s MEF certified Carrier Ethernet Backbone guaranteeing a ubiquitous, standardized, carrier class service and differentiated classes of service (High (H), Medium (M) and Low(L) in according to MEF standard and corresponding to specific characteristics for:
- Voice traffic
- Broadcast Video and Video on Demand
- Business Data and Enterprise Applications
- Internet Access & Broadband Users
Inside the three Ethernet service type (E-LINE, E-LAN and E-Access) architecture it’s possible to distinguish one of more of the following different service models according to “EVC type” (Ethernet Virtual Connection type) attribute associated to the UNI:
- Ethernet Private Line Service (EPL) for Point-to-Point connections
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line Service (EVPL) for Point-to-Multipoint connections
- Ethernet Private LAN Service (EP-LAN) for Multipoint-to-Multipoint connections
For point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint connections, the Ethernet over MPLS allows customers to connect one single port to multiple locations optimizing traffic and (port) infrastructure, and further reducing the total cost of ownership.